When you give to CYT Tucson a portion is allocated for scholarships.
Hundreds of local students have benefited from this program.
Our goal is to never turn away a child interested in pursuing the arts because of financial need. If you are seeking scholarship approval, please review the following policies follow the link below to submit an application.
2023-2024 Scholarship Application Dates
- Fall Session - August 1st, 2023 thru August 15th, 2023
- Winter Session - not applicable for Master Classes
- Spring Session - January 10th 2020 thru January 18th 2024
- Summer Camps - May 1st thru May 15th, 2024
- We use Title One Free Meals Eligibility Criterion as the basis for our levels of need.
- Application deadlines are enforced to allow us to plan for scholarship dispersal to serve the most applicants possible. For this reason, applications must be submitted by the deadline in order to be considered. Late submissions will be considered but fulfillment is dependent on remaining funds. Please make every attempt to submit in a timely fashion so we have adequate time to review submissions.
- All applications will be reviewed following the closing date for submission.
- Families are given scholarship consideration for up to 50%.
- Forms must be completed for each student in the family and scholarship discounts will apply to the entire family. If a family is granted scholarship for class participation, they will also receive a scholarship for participation in the production if their child is cast in the show.
- Families are required to contribute 20 volunteer hours if cast in the production.
- Application submission does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Scholarships and discounts are not available for our master classes, summer camp or any special classes outside the regular class sessions.