Thank you to Lance Dickson and his family for providing The Dickson Family Scholarship Fund. Hundreds of local students benefit from this program.
Our goal is to never turn away a child interested in pursuing the arts because of financial need. If you are seeking scholarship approval, please review the following policies follow the link below to submit an application.
2018-2019 Scholarship Application Dates
- Fall Session - July 13th 2018 thru August 13th 2018
- Winter Session - October 31st 2018 thru November 6th 2018
- Spring Session - January 29th 2019 thru February 20th 2019
- We use Title One information as the basis for our levels of need.
- Application deadlines are enforced to allow us to plan for scholarship dispersal to serve the most applicants possible. For this reason, applications must be submitted by the deadline in order to be considered. Late submissions will be considered but fulfillment is dependent on remaining funds. Please make every attempt to submit in a timely fashion so we have adequate time to review submissions.
- All applications will be reviewed following the closing date for submission.
- Families are given scholarship consideration for up to 50%.
- Forms must be completed for each student in the family and scholarship discounts will apply to the entire family. If a family is granted scholarship for class participation, they will also receive a scholarship for participation in the production if their child is cast in the show.
- Families are required to contribute 20 volunteer hours if casted in production.
- Application submission does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Scholarships and discounts are not available for our master classes or any special classes outside the regular class sessions.